Comments from Alexis34

Showing 22 comments

Alexis34 commented about the rushden cinema on Dec 20, 2021 at 8:31 am

This is an awesome video. Handyman in Cedar City,Utah

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Kingsport, TN - NCG Cinema opens for business on Dec 9, 2021 at 11:19 pm

NCG Cinema is such a nice place. Stump Removal Sioux City

Alexis34 commented about lacing a 35mm film projector on Dec 3, 2021 at 5:06 am

I would love to watch the video. So sad that it’s not available. Handyman near me

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Ribbon cutting of the Quality 10 GDX in Saginaw, MI on Nov 21, 2021 at 6:29 am

I miss visiting this place. We used to visit here every holiday with my friends at roll off dumpster

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Groundbreaking At The Loew's Kings on Nov 15, 2021 at 9:00 am

This is old but gold. Thanks for sharing. handyman greenville

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Loew's Jersey - Wonder Morton Theatre Organ on Nov 7, 2021 at 9:53 pm

It’s amazing! I love how he plays the organ. roll off dumpster

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Brookhurst Theatre Demolition on Oct 25, 2021 at 8:55 pm

This is devastating. I saw a lot like this since there is Dumpster rental near me

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Laconia, NH - Drive-in movie theater in New Hampshire to be sold, condos proposed on Sep 11, 2021 at 7:47 am

Drive in theaters are awesome and I miss going to theaters. I hope this pandemic ends. Tree service Sioux City

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about WCMU's Destination Michigan visits the US 23 DI on Aug 31, 2021 at 5:54 am

This is a really great site. Mold Removal Minneapolis

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Uptown ; Portrait of a Palace on Aug 5, 2021 at 2:31 pm

It’s very beautiful. It’s so sad to know that it is already closed and abandoned. inspecteur en batiment beloeil

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about WCMU's Destination Michigan visits the US 23 DI on Aug 4, 2021 at 2:48 pm

I would love to watch the video but as a respect to the producers, it’s the right thing to do. Mold inspection

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Kingsport, TN - NCG Cinema opens for business on Jul 28, 2021 at 3:37 pm

This is a nice Cinema. Hope it’s still operating. inspecteur en batiment longueuil

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Raise a New Screen at the United Palace on Jul 21, 2021 at 9:59 am

I hope there will be an update. https://www.nashvillemoldremovalservices.com/

Alexis34 commented about On The Screen: Cinerama on Jul 15, 2021 at 12:26 pm

This is a very nice illustration. Thanks. www.omahamoldremovalservices.com/

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Brighton, NY - Rejoice, film lovers: Movies 10 has reopened on Jul 12, 2021 at 4:46 pm

The place is so beautiful, wish I could visit someday. What are sapphire windows used for?

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Irwin, PA - Irwin's Lamp Theatre plans to buy digital projector to screen newer movies on Jul 7, 2021 at 3:49 pm

Digital projectors are so good. Great for movie theater. inspecteur en batiment candiac

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Please Open - A short documentary on The Crystal Palace Theatre in Auckland, New Zealand on Jul 1, 2021 at 12:08 pm

This is a great short documentary for a theater. Thanks for showing this. Charlotte Mold Removal

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about WCMU public TV's Destination Michigan includes a visit to the US 23 DI in Flint on Jun 25, 2021 at 3:51 pm

Great video. Thanks for sharing. www.tampamoldremovalservices.com/

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Crystal Palace Cinema Auckland New Zealand on Jun 20, 2021 at 1:59 pm

This is a great Cinema. Thank you for sharing. https://www.tampamoldremovalservices.com/

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Buffalo, NY - Eight-screen AMC movie theater coming to downtown Buffalo on Jun 12, 2021 at 10:58 am

I needed to thank you for this incredible read! I like each and every piece of it. Tampa mold removal services is interested in doing great service.

Alexis34
Alexis34 commented about Laconia, NH - Drive-in movie theater in New Hampshire to be sold, condos proposed on Jun 11, 2021 at 9:31 am

I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts. Mold testing