El Rancho Drive-In
West Sacramento, CA
From the Sept. 6, 1952 issue of Motion Picture Herald, which should be in the public domain. The original caption:
The first drive-in built in northern California, the El Rancho at Sacramento, managed by Edward E. Vaughn, recently acquired this new look with a decorative entrance sign mounting a 35x9-foot Wagner front-lighted attraction panel using 10- and 17-inch letters. The installation was made by the B. F. Shearer Company.
No one has favorited this photo yet