315 NE 4th Avenue,
4 people favorited this theater
Liberty Theatre (Official)
Styles: Spanish Moorish
Previous Names: Granada Theatre
- Edgefield Power Station The...
- Roxy Theater
- Regal Stark Street Stadium 10
- Regal Cascade Stadium 16 IM...
- Gresham Cinema & Wunderland
News About This Theater
- Jul 16, 2013 — Independent theaters explore options
- Jul 10, 2011 — Curtain to rise on revived Kiggins
- Mar 11, 2011 — Clark County residents soon to have more theater choices, including some classic ones
- Jan 27, 2011 — Liberty Theater reopens
The Granada Theatre was opened June 14, 1927 with Charlie Murray in “Lost at the Front”. It was designed in a Spanish/Moorish style by Portland OR based architect P.M. Hall Lewis and seating was provided for 800. Interior decorations were by Charles Anman of Portland OR. The theatre suffered damage from a fire in 1994. Now renamed Liberty Theatre it is still a first-run movie house and has been beautifully restored in recent years.
In 1999, a 33-seat auditorium was added in a space adjacent to the original building.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.