414 First Street,
No one has favorited this theater yet
More Photos of This Theater
The Grand Theatre launched March 14, 1908 with motion pictures in downtown Woodland (top ad). On May 16, 1908, under new operator William Hunt, the theater relaunched as the Elite Theatre still showing motion pictures (bottom ad). It closed in 1915.
No one has favorited this photo yet