TIFF Bell Lightbox
363 King Street W,
1 person favorited this theater
TIFF Bell Lightbox (Official)
Firms: KPMB Architects
- Scotiabank Theatre Toronto
- Variety Theatre
- Toronto Underground Cinema
- State Theatre
- Four Seasons 1 & 2
News About This Theater
- Dec 29, 2010 — 'URGENT PUBLISH TODAY' 70mm LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
- Dec 14, 2010 — Exclusive one month engagement of "2001" in Toronto
- Nov 23, 2010 — 70mm classics coming to Bell Lightbox in Toronto
Purpose built for the Toronto International Film Festival, the TIFF Bell Lightbox will be open all year round. Designed by architectural firm KPMB Architects, it has 5 auditoriums, with a total seating exceeding 1,300. Also included are two galleries, three learning studios, a center for students & scholars, and a restaurant.
The TIFF Bell Lightbox opened on September 12, 2010.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.