Atlantic Avenue and Missouri Avenue,
1 person favorited this theater
Previously operated by: Stanley-Warner Theatres, Warner Bros. Circuit Management Corp.
The Earle Theatre was opened on November 6, 1926 with Adolph Menjou in “The Ace of Cads”. Operated by the Stanley Theatres Company, it was listed with a seating capacity for 3,000 in 1927, and by 1930, and it had been equipped with a Western Electric sound system. It was not a success and was closed around 1930 although still listed in the 1935 edition of Film Daily Yearbook as open open and operated by Warner Bros. Circuit Management Corp., but was listed as (Closed) from 1936. It was still listed as (Closed) in 1943.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.
Recent comments (view all 2 comments)
Listings for the Earle ended in 1930.
The Earle theatre was opened on November 6th, 1926 by the Stanley Company of America with the mayors of Atlantic and New York City in attendence, and closed or stopped listing in 1930. This theatre must have been a flop for Warner.