Brick District Playhouse
613 Court Street,
5 people favorited this theater
Brick District Playhouse (Official)
Styles: French Renaissance
Previous Names: Fulton Theatre, Fulton Cinema
The Fulton Theatre opened on January 26, 1928 as a single screen theatre seating 750 in the orchestra level and 250 in the balcony level. It ran a long life as an independant theatre. In the late-1940’s it became part of the Commonwealth Amusement chain. In 1979 B & B theatres bought the theatre and converted the balcony into a second theatre. They renamed it the Fulton Cinema. The front facade has an arched top in the center of the building with columns running down to the new marquee that the B & B installed. There are two store fronts, one on each side of the entrance to the theatre but not rented. They seem to be used by the theatre. B & B did a great job of restoring the theatre a small town movie palace.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.