904 Ludington Street,
904 Ludington Street,Escanaba, MI 49829
No one has favorited this theater yet
Showing 1 comment
Piecing together ads found on WaterWinterWonderland.com it would appear that the theatre was opened by W.H.Leduc in 1910 as the Daisy. It was then sold in early 1911 and became the Lyric in May 1911. It was sold again and was briefly known as the Majestic. Then Mr. Leduc bought it back, presumably reinstating the Lyric name. The Lyric closed on November 2, 1911.