posted by Patrick Crowley on February 4, 2004 at 8:43 am
The Empire Theater fraud is caught by “Googling”, the Thomaston Opera House gets a little relief, and the Tennessee Theatre gets $750,000 for renovations — all in today’s newsreel.
- Encore for Hollywood Boulevard
- Fugitive done in by savvy date and Google
- Theater adds some, uh, comfort
- Pleas to preserve the past
- Theater gets funds from state budget
- Museum Of Sound Recording Will Move Out Of RKO Keith’s
- Developers set sights on Village
- Maumee OKs pact to let movie theater sell liquor
- Treasure Coast projects get funds
- Laramie City Council Looks to Address Problems at Historic Theater
- Loew’s Theatre Restoration Uncovers Original Windows
Thanks to Gregg Anderson for several of today’s stories!