4921 Second Avenue,
4921 Second Avenue,Pittsburgh, PA 15207
No one has favorited this theater yet
Showing 3 comments
The last listing for films in The Pittsburgh Press is the week of April 11-17, 1962 with “The Minotaur.”
Also listed as the New Hazelwood in the 1955 yellow pages. That should be an AKA.
Listed as the New Hazelwood Theater in the 1963 motion picture almanac. Owner was Nathan Landy, who also owned the Grand and New McKee in Pittsburgh as well as the Paramount in Braddock.