Cine-Club des Forges
323 Rue des Forges,
No one has favorited this theater yet
Previous Names: Gaiety Theatre, Rialto Theatre, Le Baronet, Midi-Minuit, Centre Theatre, Le Maquisart
- October 6, 1913 opened as the Gaiety Theatre
- 1931 opened as Rialto Theatre by Famous Players (United Amusements)
- Junwe 26, 1963 renamed Le Baronet as it is taken over by by Rafaele Papalia’s father. They are the founder of Cine-Enterprise
- 1972 renamed Midi-Minuit as it is taken over by Cinema Investments and switched to adult movies.
- October 25, 1976 it became the Lumiere and closed in 1978.
- Reopened as the Midi-Minuit again 1979 and closed later that year.
- Reopened in 1984-1985 as the Centre Theatre.
- 1995-1996 opened as the Cine-Club des Forges.
- 1996-2006 became a concert hall named Le Maquisart
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.