115 S. Bickford Avenue,
No one has favorited this theater yet
More Photos of This Theater
It may have been a neighbor to the Electric, but the Jewel also operated on South Bickford from 1915 to 1922 showing motion pictures. Its final operator, Mr. and Mrs. Al Derry, launched the far superior Derry Theatre that would become the Criterion and Rocket Theatre.
No one has favorited this photo yet