165 Tottenham Lane,
No one has favorited this theater yet
Previous Names: Cinema Theatre, Perfect Picture House
Located in the north London district of Crouch End. The Cinema Theatre was listed as operating from 1911. In around 1925, it was re-named Perfect Picture House and had a seating capacity of 600.
In 1929, it was re-furbished and Western Electric(WE) sound equipment was installed. It was re-named Plaza Cinema. It was independently operated throughout its life and was closed in September 1939 at the outbreak of World War II. The Plaza Cinema was badly damaged in German air raids and never re-opened.
It was eventually demolished and a block of offices and warehouse known as Rosebery House was built on the site in the late-1950’s. In 2014, plans were approved to convert the office building into a 5-screen cinema, which opened as the 5-screen Picturehouse Crouch End on 27th November 2015 (it has its own page on Cinema Treasures).
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.