Showing 20 comments
W. Cecil Gage built the Cecilwood Theatre in 1948. The theatre was located on Main Street (Route 52) in Fishkill. A news item in 1948 gave the seating as 352 seats. The Cecilwood Theatre was demolished in 1985.
Advertisement from March 5, 1969.
Photo credit: Old Union City, Michigan Postcards and Pictures blogspot.
Advertisement from 1938.
July 19, 1929
Grand reopening ad published in the Marion Daily Star on October 30, 1915.
Courtesy of the Guilford Historical Society.
An article in the Wisconsin Rapids Tribune gives some history of the Palace Theatre. The article claims an address of 240 Johnson Street for the Palace Theatre. The building is not demolished. The building is now the Central Wisconsin Cultural Center.
The full name of this theatre is Creede Repertory Theatre. The original name was the Creede Opera House. This theatre is currently open for live performances. Address is 124 North Main Street.
Creede Repertory Theatre in Creede, Colorado.
The Roxy in 1951.
Photograph is the property of J.R. Schmidt.
This is an undated picture of the Park Drive-in theater.
This is a 1973 advertisment for the Venus Theatre.
The year given for this picture is 1920.
This picture of 10th street shows the Grand Theatre.
This was formerly known as Cinema 4 which was operated by Carmike.
The Sandra photo is located on Facebook and a password is required to view it. Possibly you could upload the photo to Cinema Treasures.
The picture above comes from the St. Charles Historical Society.
This picture could be from 1930 when the Pace Theatre opened.