308 Main Street,
3 people favorited this theater
DeVille Vacaville (Official)
Firms: Cantin and Cantin
Previous Names: Clark Theatre, Vacaville Theatre
- Brenden Theatres Vacaville 16
- Vaca Valley Cinema 4
- Cinemacal Galaxy 8 Cinemas
- Chief Auto Movies
- Chief Cinema 4
News About This Theater
The Clark Theatre opened in 1926. By 1941, it had been renamed Vacaville Theatre. It underwent some improvements in 1952, by San Francisco based architect/designer Gale Santocono.
In the early-1960’s, this theatre was part of the West Side-Valley Theatre chain. It was remodeled in 1965 to the plans of architect Alexander McKenzie Cantin, of architectural firm Cantin and Cantin (his father Alexander Aimwell Cantin had died in 1964). Closed for many years, a renovation & restoration project began in 2013 and was completed in January 2014 and it became the DeVille Theatre. It was suddenly closed on September 17, 2014. It was reopened November 17, 2014 as a sports and entertainment bar.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.