Hardie Drive-In

W. Avenue O and Old Golf Course Road,
Belton, TX 76513

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 6 comments

MichaelKilgore
MichaelKilgore on April 16, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Billboard, Feb. 23, 1952: “Construction has been started at Belton, Tex., on a new 300-car open-air theater to be owned and operated by Mr. and Mrs. H. H. Cluck.”

driveinfan
driveinfan on May 19, 2017 at 4:30 pm

The mobile home park is still using the old concession building.

jwmovies
jwmovies on October 8, 2012 at 6:27 am

West Avenue O will not map correctly. Use Old US Highway 190 & Old Golf Course Rd.

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers on December 25, 2010 at 4:04 pm

thanks NYozoner for the added info.

NYozoner
NYozoner on December 25, 2010 at 12:59 am

The Hardie Drive-In was located on what is now W Ave O, at the intersection of Old Golf Course Road. The site appears to be a trailer home park now. The side roads of the trailer park have a distinctly “drive-in” appeal, named Belair, Monte Carlo, and Impala.

Here is an aerial photo from 1964 of the Hardie Drive-In:

http://flic.kr/p/94kome

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers on September 5, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Any Local info would be great.