The picture on the left shows a 1958 aerial shot of the first Cordele Drive-In on U.S. Route 41 south of Cordele which is on the current site of a fairground.
The picture on the right shows a 1971 aerial view of the second Cordele Drive-In located north of Cordele on Farmers Market Road next to the combination road of U.S. Route 41 and Georgia Routes 7 and 90. It appears that the second Cordele Drive-In had a more larger capacity than the first Cordele Drive-In.
The first Cordele Drive-In (left) operated from the early-1950s until 1966 when Martin Theatres opened the second Cordele Drive-In (right) that same year. The second Cordele Drive-In closed in the mid-to-late-1980s.
No one has favorited this photo yet